Vince

Administrator
Staff member
User name: Igluu

What is your discord username? Igluu-BrileyBrody#9872

Please provide the Minecraft username that you are applying with BrileyBrody

Which position are you interested in? Admin

Have you been staff on a Minecraft server elsewhere before? Yes

If you have been staff elsewhere and are applying for a position above Moderator please provide photo evidence as well as a description of duties performed I have no photo, as my computer was trash and would be destroyed by screenshots, but i was admin for a very small server that was called galaxy pixelmon, idk if there still up, i used to have my own server, it was to much for me to handle and i was not good with the plugins, even if i cant get admin i would like to get moderator or helper because i love being invovled and helping others.

How long have you been playing on the PokeClash Pixelmon server? a little while

How old are you? 16

How many hours per week do you believe you will be able to dedicate towards performing staff duties? 20-30

Is English your first language? * Yes

Do you speak any languages other than English? If you do, please list them. I speak SOME French

What Country do you live in? * USA

What is your Timezone? * Central

Are you currently staff on any other servers? * No

You're upset that a player won't listen to your requests, what do you do? * seek higher authority and keep my temper cool, and try to make him obey

Players start telling you that you’re an abusive Helper and start pointing out all of your flaws, but they haven’t broken any chat rules. What do you do? * i dont shoot back, ill just cool down on the privileges and try to be a better staff member

You see two staff arguing in global Minecraft chat on the server. One is a Moderator and one is a Helper, what steps do you take? * i will calm them down and make them stop, i will explain why to stop and maybe report the incident to vince or someone IF its super bad.

Someone accuses another player of hacking while you are on the server, what do you do? * i will talk to each player personally, to hear both sides of the story and then determine who i trust, potentially get more staff involved only if i cant handle it

A new player joins and starts saying derogatory things, what do you do? * i will ask him to stop, if he does not stop, i will warn him of consequence, then if he REALLY wants to push the buttons, ill talk to vince about a temporary or permanent ban

A player that has put a lot of time on the server joins and starts saying derogatory things, what do you do? * the same thing, but telling him about how this could hurt the wok he has put into this server

Someone lets you know that their friend is abusing a bug but they don't have any more information to provide, what steps do you take? * talk to there friend and ask what he is doing, if he does not say i will do some research and find the bug and tell vince about it so he knows it exists and make the friend stop

A player directly messages you saying that they've donated over an hour ago and it hasn't gone through yet, what do you do? * i ask for proof and if they have proof i will seek vince and tell him and that the player needs his stuff

If there were no staff on the Minecraft server, to whom or where would someone report a player / bug? * the discord

Name 7 Pokemon that are evolved through trade * Kadabra, Machoke, Phantump. Gururr, Graveler, Boldore, Haunter

How would someone evolve an Eevee into a Sylveon? * Have a fairy type move and have at least two affection hearts

Name 5 move types that are super-effective against Grass type Pokemon * Fire, ice, poison, flying, bug

What is the latest generation of Pokemon that Pixelmon Reforged has added? * Sun and Moon

What would you rate yourself out of 10 when describing your level of maturity? * 8

How do you deal with stress? * i just tell someone whats up and then i feel a lot better, i also play pixelmon, draw and basketball

How would you go about fixing a mistake that you made on the server if someone informed you that you made one? * I would see the thing i messed up, then do all i can to fix it

Why do you want to part of the PokeClash staff team? * because like i said, i wanted my own server but it was far to much work for a kid like me, so i had joined a server, then that went down so i want to join this because i love helping people and love pixelmon

What can you bring to the team? * Some humor, kindness and a geeky brain about electronics and pokemon

Why do you think you are qualified to a part of the staff team? * because ive done it before, love pixelmon and know all sorts of things about pokemon

Anime? * Yes