Vince

Administrator
Staff member
User name: _NightG

What is your discord username? _NightG#6142

Please provide the Minecraft username that you are applying with _NightG

Which position are you interested in? Helper

Have you been staff on a Minecraft server elsewhere before? Yes

If you have been staff elsewhere and are applying for a position above Moderator please provide photo evidence as well as a description of duties performed i'm not able to get a photo evidence since the server i was Mod for shot down a while ago

How long have you been playing on the PokeClash Pixelmon server? month and 1/2 roughly

How old are you? 18

How many hours per week do you believe you will be able to dedicate towards performing staff duties? 20-30

Is English your first language? * Yes

Do you speak any languages other than English? If you do, please list them.

What Country do you live in? * Canada

What is your Timezone? * NDT

Are you currently staff on any other servers? * No

You're upset that a player won't listen to your requests, what do you do? * Be patient with them until they start to listen to what i need them to follow

Players start telling you that you’re an abusive Helper and start pointing out all of your flaws, but they haven’t broken any chat rules. What do you do? * don't listen to what they are saying, but if some of the said flaws that they said are right, then try and work on those flaws

You see two staff arguing in global Minecraft chat on the server. One is a Moderator and one is a Helper, what steps do you take? * ask what started the argument, then ask them to take it to private DM's since people wouldn't want to see people disrupting the chat, mostly staff

Someone accuses another player of hacking while you are on the server, what do you do? * see if the player in question of hacking is using any of the hacks the player said they seem to be using, of they don't know what the hacks are then check myself to see if they are hacking or not

A new player joins and starts saying derogatory things, what do you do? * kindly ask them to not say things like that in public chat, and if they don't listen then leave them off with a warning,

A player that has put a lot of time on the server joins and starts saying derogatory things, what do you do? * kindly ask them to stop, if it's rude to other people then i will ask them to take it to DM's with their friends that are agreeing with them, if they don't then give them a warning

Someone lets you know that their friend is abusing a bug but they don't have any more information to provide, what steps do you take? * ask their friend what the bug is, then once gotten the information of how it's happened tell the admins or Owners

A player directly messages you saying that they've donated over an hour ago and it hasn't gone through yet, what do you do? * tell them that what they donated my have not gone through yet or that it wasn't registered that they donated

If there were no staff on the Minecraft server, to whom or where would someone report a player / bug? * through Dm's with a staff member on discord

Name 7 Pokemon that are evolved through trade * Boldore, Machoke, Kadabra, Dusclops, Haunter, Onix, and Scyther

How would someone evolve an Eevee into a Sylveon? * max happiness with a fairy type move learned while leveled up in a flower forest or sunflower plains

Name 5 move types that are super-effective against Grass type Pokemon * fire, flying, ice, poison, and Bug

What is the latest generation of Pokemon that Pixelmon Reforged has added? * Gen 7

What would you rate yourself out of 10 when describing your level of maturity? * 8

How do you deal with stress? * do some breathing exercises to clear my mind and listen to calming music or sounds

How would you go about fixing a mistake that you made on the server if someone informed you that you made one? * ask them what the mistake was if i wasn't sure, then do my absolute best to fix the mistake

Why do you want to part of the PokeClash staff team? * i love the server and all the custom plugins, the community is great and the staff members are very kind and help out people very well, which i could do well also

What can you bring to the team? * A serious person that is willing to help everyone that needs help in anyways, on the server or in the discord

Why do you think you are qualified to a part of the staff team? *

Anime? * Yes